This service is optimized for more than IE 10 versions.We recommend upgrading to the latest IE for seamless service use. Or, install and use the latest browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.
Let's start on the screen
what users see.
The easiest UX data analysis with Beuasbly
Try it for free
Don't lock your analytical skills in a static screen.
With Beusably you won't miss all the hidden dynamical UI and
complexed interactive elements.
Tracking Dynamic Element(UI)
Easy installation without tagging
Support SPA / Parallax
Be in User’s screen.
And navigate data anywhere and everywhere
Beusably's heatmap search method
Browse like a user and run data analysis at the same time without any separate operation
Beusably provide 4 key necessary features to analyze
Explore the features
- •The heatmap that indicates how many clicks the user has clicked on each elements.
- •Frequently clicked element
appears as red.
- •The heatmap that tracks
- •Higher mouse movement
area appears as red.
- •Indicates how the content elements in the hidden menu are exposed to page users.
- •By clicking the expanding elements, the heatmap will be appeared above the UI that appears.
- •Indicates the level of exposed area actually consumed and reached by a user.
- •The actual level of content consumption can be intuitively checked with color legend and figures.
The users cannot be defined in a simple number.
Get started with Beusably
Sympathize with them.More easier and lighter.
Now start stress-free data anaylsis